TRUE UNLIMITED CLIMBING - THE V12 PLAN
THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF V12 MEMBERSHIPS
- V12 ANNUAL (One Off Payment)
- V12 MONTHLY (Pay Monthly)
Both memberships give you unlimited climbing with huge discounts. Climb as many times as you like, as many days of the week you like. Be here all day everyday if you like, it’s fine by us!
Included as part of your V12:
- Extended opening times.
- Free monthly guest pass.
- Free shoe hire.
- 20% off coaching courses.
- Self check-in – skip the queues!
- We’ll also email you freebies and nice things every now and then. 🙂
* A one off setup fee applies to V12 Monthly only of £20 per person.
- A membership gives you unlimited climbing during normal trading hours.
- All memberships are a pre-payment membership i.e. you pay in advance.
- There is no contract; you can cancel at any time but, no refunds will be given where payment has already been made.
- Highball Ltd reserves the right to close the centre for up to 14 ‘planned’ days each calendar year (including Christmas and New Year) for maintenance, refurbishment, competitions, corporate bookings, Events etc.. (This list is not exhaustive.)
- Highball Climbing Centre reserves the right to cancel the membership at any time if the user does not adhere to the centre conditions of use, rules of use or the terms of this agreement. No refunds will be given.
- The card holder will need to be present to set up any membership, but the cardholder can be someone other than the member for whom the membership is purchased.
- Your membership begins on the date indicated on your application form and continues indefinitely until cancelled.
- V12 Monthly memberships can be frozen (put on hold) for £5 per month per member. All cancellations and freezes take effect on the 1st of EACH MONTH.
- If you wish to cancel or freeze this membership, notification must be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: V12. Please allow 48hrs to action any request, so don’t leave it too late in the month to cancel/freeze the following month.
- You can ‘thaw’ your membership at any point, just come to reception and pay for any remaining days left in the month. (Which we will pro rata).
- A one off setup fee applies to V12 Monthly Memberships of £20.
- Under no circumstances is any portion of the setup fee refundable.
- To receive Family Membership Discounts, members must be living at the same address. Proof of residency may be asked for.
- Highball Climbing Centre will charge your debit/credit card at the beginning of each month, normally but not before the 1st of the month.You will receive an invoice via email, each month – if you have provided us with an email address.
- If a payment is not collected due to insufficient funds, we will attempt a further collection around the 5th of the month. If your payment is not collected at the second attempt, a late fee of £3 will be applied to your account The total amount due will need to be paid before you can climb again.
- If you do not pay before the next billing date, we will add the previous months unpaid fees to your next invoice.
- If we are unable to collect payment after 4 attempts (2 months), your membership will be cancelled.
- Highball Climbing Centre reserves the right to increase membership subscriptions at its discretion with 60 days written notice.
- Highball Climbing Centre will automatically update your monthly membership subscription when your status changes. (eg. no longer a Student/Youth or if any family discounts no longer apply). We will notify you of this using the email you provided.
What day of the month will you collect V12 Monthly payments?
We will bill your credit/debit card at the start of each month, no sooner than the 1st of the month.
How do I put my V12 on freeze?
Email email@example.com with ‘V12’ in the subject field. Give us the dates you wish to start and finish (if you know the finish date). Note: We need 48 hrs notice to amend a collection amount. Don’t leave it too late in the month!
Can I still Climb if my V12 is on freeze?
Yes. You can ‘pay as you go’ on the Member Tariff.
How do I take my V12 off freeze?
Just come into reception and we can do it right there. Or, if you know you want to start on the 1st of the next month month, you can email us with the Subject: V12.
How do I cancel my membership?
If you want to cancel your membership, you need to notify us in writing:
Email Hello@highballnorwich.co.uk with Subject: V12. Note: We need 48 hrs notice to cancel a collection. Don’t leave it too late in the month to cancel the next months payment. No refunds will be given.