Who’s it for?
People new to the sport of indoor bouldering (climbing without ropes), or for traditional climbers who have not used indoor bouldering facilities. No experience necessary. Age 14+
What do I get?
– 60 Minute group coaching from a qualified climbing instructor with a small group size of 8.
– FREE Shoe Hire (Worth £3)
– FREE Centre Registration (Worth £2)
– FREE Day Pass to continue climbing after your induction (Worth £8)
– FREE 4 Climb 50% Voucher allowing you a further FOUR climbs at 50% saving! (Worth £28 by saving £7 each time)
After this session you will be able to register as a climber (bouldering only), allowing you to climb unsupervised and also supervise up to 2 guests from then on.
The Bouldering Induction is a one off 60 minute group session (1:1’s are available) which gives you all the information you need to know to get bouldering safely. It covers all the basic aspects of indoor bouldering including health and safety, climbing wall etiquette and the simple techniques to help get you off on the right foot – or left – and you’ll even learn some of the lingo.
After this session you will be able to register as a climber (bouldering only), allowing you to climb unsupervised and also supervise up to 2 guests.
Note: this induction does not qualify you to climb on the roped walls.