V12 Legacy Pay Monthly Members
The terms and conditions on this page only relate to the customers paying for the V12 by direct debit. It has now been superseded by the card payment taken by credit/debit card on a monthly basis. Click here to see the new V12 details.
How do I put my V12 on hold?
Please contact reception.
Can I still Climb if my V12 is on hold?
Yes. You can ‘pay as you go’ on the Member Tariff.
How do I take my V12 off hold?
If you didn’t know the re-start date when you notified us, you can either re-start at Reception by paying any pro-rated amounts due. Or, if you know you want to start on the 1st of the month, you can email us. Note: We need 14 days notice to amend a DD amount, so please give as much notice as you can.
What day of the month is the Direct Debit collected?
The DD will be taken from your account on the 1st of each month.
How do I cancel my Direct Debit?
You cancel your DD with your bank directly. You can normally do this online or over the phone.
- A V12 membership gives you unlimited climbing during normal trading hours.
- There is no contract, you can cancel the contract at any time direct with your bank.
- It is flexible. You can put your V12 membership on hold for just £5 per month. however, we will need at least 14 days notice.
- Highball Ltd reserves the right to close the centre for up to 14 ‘planned’ days each calendar year (including Christmas and New year) for Maintenance, Refurbishment, Competitions, Corporate Bookings, Events etc.. (This list is not exhaustive)
- If a direct debit is not collected due to insufficient funds, an admin fee of £5 will be applied to the amount due for that month.
- If a DD is not collected due to insufficient funds for 2 consecutive months, the V12 will be cancelled.
- A one off setup fee applies to V12 Monthly only: £30 adult, £25 concession and £20 for juniors.